Last Updated on July 30, 2021 by admin
Dry skin can be a little irritating, especially applying moisturizer every next hour and still feeling like a deserted area with no hydration. Even after applying natural remedies to buying high-end products, sometimes nothing works out.
Don’t worry. You won’t have to look out for solutions anymore to keep your dry skin hydrated and moisturized. Here are our three main ingredients you should add to your dry skin.
1. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a life-saving ingredient filled with the goodness of antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-ageing properties. But, Aloe vera Gel for Face is considered a treasure with its never-ending list when it comes to benefits.
Benefits of aloe vera gel on dry skin:
- Most branded moisturizers are loaded with tons of artificial chemicals. On the other hand, Aloe vera is 100% natural, making it safe to use without any second doubts. In addition, it can boost your skin moisture without giving a shiny finish.
- Make an aloe vera mask at home by applying a generous amount of aloe vera to your skin. It will replenish your skin with nutrients, vitamins and also helps in slowing down the signs of ageing.
- It’s perfect for sunburns as it has healing and soothing properties. If you’re having irritated skin or itchy skin due to sun exposure, apply some aloe gel to speed up your healing process.
- Aloe vera is antipyretic, which soothes the itching. In addition, its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties help to great your scalp and treat irritation.
2. Almond oil
Almond oil works as a magical saviour for dry skin types. You will also find it in the Best Facewash for dry skin. It is beneficial for your skin in the following ways:
Benefits of almond oil
- Reducing the inflammation and irritation
- Giving you sun protection, especially from harmful UV rays that can damage your skin to the next level.
- Its hypoallergenic properties will give your skin a flawless look for that perfectly glowing skin.
- It is filled with antioxidants and vitamin E, which will hydrate your skin deeply.
- Skin rejuvenation is another benefit of applying almond oil as it reduces the size of the scars and nourishes the skin at the same time.
3. Green tea
Green tea is full of antioxidants that will help your dry skin in several ways.
Benefits of green tea
- It helps you treat your acne and marks
- It is perfect for soothing sunburns and mosquito bites.
- You don’t have to worry about dark circles and puffy eyes anymore, as regular usage of green can remove the dark circles keeping them at bay.
- It has several vitamins and also vitamin E, which is famous for nourishing and hydrating dry skin.
- It contains Polyphenols and Catechins, which help to protect you against skin cancer.
Dry skin comes with a lot of struggles. But now you won’t have to search for the solutions anymore. Instead, applying these three: aloe vera, almond oil, and green tea will help you achieve that nourishing and glowing look you always wanted.