Last Updated on July 17, 2021 by admin
Oracle Java Certifications is a high-level, robust, object-oriented, secure, and widely used programming language. It is used widely and recognized by individuals as well as organizations to turn their innovative ideas into software solutions that work. Oracle is continuously involved in the development of the Java platform. It also provides Oracle Java certification.
Each of these Java certificates confirms a certain level of experience and understanding of the Java platform about specific areas.
Java is one of the most used and underrated programming languages, and Java professionals are the highest-paid. A Java professional works largely with dynamic codes and applications. Java is one of the most widely accepted and used programming languages for developing websites along with other applications.
Core Java is the first stage of Java programming, where you can learn all the concepts used in the programming prototype. It is the core of Java, although Advanced Java addresses achieving the basics. Therefore, it is necessary to learn the core of Java first to continue learning advanced Java.
Adding the best Oracle Java certification to your CV will help you capture the attention of your hiring manager. Oracle Java Certification demonstrates your understanding and ability to work with Java. Preparing for the Java Certification Exam will help you to strengthen your Java programming skills.
Oracle Java Certifications
- Before diving into various details in Java
- Oracle Awarded Certifications, let’s first look at the summary
- Introduction: Oracle Java certifications are classified as follows:
Entry-level Java Certificate
- Oracle Certified Java Developer (OCAJP)
Oracle Java Certification Professional Level
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP)
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Application Developer (OCPJAD)
Oracle Java Master Level Certificate / Architect
- Oracle Certified Java Enterprise Engineer (OCMJEA)
Popular Oracle Java Certifications
- Oracle Java SE 8 I Certified Associate Developer (1Z0-808)
Oracle OCP Java SE 8 Programmer I certification will verify your most advanced Java programming skills. To obtain this certification, you will need to pass the Java SE 8 Programmer Exam I 1Z0-808. The 1Z0-808 exam program includes Java data types, Java fundamentals, matrix, loop nodes, methods, and encapsulation.
The Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer (OCP) certification is a professional-level certification created to validate basic database management skills. The OCP 1Z0-809 curriculum includes exceptions and statements; Medicines and combinations. Java Class Design, Java File I / O (NIO.2), Java I / O Fundamentals, Java Stream API, and Localization.
Oracle OCP Java SE 11 Developer Certification includes a wide range of Java 11 programming objectives available. To obtain this certification, you will need to pass the OCP 1Z0-815 exam. The Oracle 1Z0-815 test covers subjects, for example, exemplifying, making and utilizing techniques, making basic Java programs, portraying and utilizing items and classes, taking care of special cases, Java innovation, reusing applications through legacy, getting modules, in addition to.
Career options for applicants after obtaining Oracle Java certifications:
As mentioned above, Java programmers are in great demand all over the world. Here are some of the job profiles one can apply for after obtaining Oracle JAVA certification, based on skills and experience:
- Application developer
- Web developer
- Programs developer
- Web programmer
- Software developer – c
- Programmer Analyst – c
- Integrated developer – OOPS
- Unit Director: Core Java
- Senior developer – Core Java
- Software Engineer – Core Java
- Core Java developer
- Architect – Core Java
- Software Engineer – Servlets
- IoT software engineer
- Project manager
Roles and Responsibilities of Certified Oracle Java Professionals
JAVA developer roles and responsibilities vary greatly depending on the job profile and the requirements of the organization. Some of the responsibilities that a JAVA developer is expected to take on are listed below:
- Unusual intelligence performance is expected.
- Maintain, design, and run high-volume, low-latency Java applications.
- Set up well-designed, effective, and testable code.
- Scheduling management, software analysis, debugging, and testing.
- Develop Java EE applications and run Java.
- It must be ensured that the developed designs adhere to the required specifications.
- Preparing and submitting a release of the software components.
- Converting demands into conditions.
- Examine alternatives with techniques.
- View architectural assessment.
Java is used to create everything from mobile applications to server-side applications. Therefore, if you are considering establishing your career in the programming language field, you should consider taking the Oracle Java certification.